Player Oracle will help you find details for a player on CricketArchive.
The oracle will look for players containing the given player name,
so "row" will match "Brown", "Rowan", "Wybrow", etc.
If more than one player matches, the oracle will present you with a further page to make your choice of player.
Alternatively you can give a CricketArchive player number.
Beware - some searches can take a very long time -
this is frustrating for you and takes up our server resources.
Please try to restrict your search by use of all the fields.
Note: Players and teams can be matched in the following ways (the search ignores upper and lower case and so will match either):
|Exact Match||f johnson||(Default for teams) Fastest, but input must be correct. May return a list of players with the same name.|
|Starts With||f johns||May return a list of players all with initial "f" but with different surnames all starting "johns".|
|Contains||i botham||(Default for players) Slowest. Names returned may have surnames not starting "botham" or initials not containing "i".|
This page was created by the CricketArchive Oracles
- Asia Cup 2023
- Asian Games Men's Cricket Competition 2023
- Asian Games Women's Cricket Competition 2023
- Australia in India 2023/24
- Australia in South Africa 2023/24
- Estonia in Gibraltar 2023
- Gulf Cricket Twenty20 International Championship 2023
- ICC World Cup 2023/24
- Ireland in England 2023
- Malaysia Tri-Nation International Twenty20 Series 2023
- New Zealand in Bangladesh 2023/24
- New Zealand in England 2023
- New Zealand Women in South Africa 2023/24
- West Indies Women in Australia 2023/24