|Player:||RS Madugalle, EAR de Silva, Aleem Dar, BR Doctrove, BF Bowden|
|Event:||South Africa in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 11th December 2008
The International Cricket Council has announced the referee and umpires who will officiate in the upcoming Test series between Australia and South Africa.
Ranjan Madugalle from the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees will lead the playing control team for the series.
The first Test, which takes place in Perth from 17 to 21 December will be umpired by Asoka de Silva and Aleem Dar from the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires.
The second Test will take place in Melbourne from 26 to 30 December and will feature on-field umpires Billy Doctrove from the Emirates Elite Panel and Dar.
The third Test, in Sydney from 3 to 7 January will be umpired by Billy Bowden, also from the Elite Panel, and de Silva.
Appointments for other upcoming series will be announced in due course.
Series match referee – Ranjan Madugalle
17-21 Dec – Australia v South Africa (Test), Perth – Asoka de Silva and Aleem Dar
26-30 Dec – Australia v South Africa (Test), Melbourne – Aleem Dar and Billy Doctrove
3-7 Jan – Australia v South Africa (Test), Sydney – Billy Bowden and Asoka de Silva
- Australia in India 2019/20
- Australia Tri-Nation Women's T20 Series 2019/20
- Bangladesh in Pakistan 2019/20
- England in South Africa 2019/20
- ICC Women's Championship 2017/18 to 2020
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2021/22
- India in New Zealand 2019/20
- Ireland in West Indies 2019/20
- New Zealand in Australia 2019/20
- Qatar Women's Quadrangular T20 Tournament 2019/20
- South Africa in India 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in India 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in Zimbabwe 2019/20
- Zimbabwe in India 2019/20
View all Current Events CLICK HERE