|Player:||BC Broad, SA Bucknor, BF Bowden, RE Koertzen|
|Event:||New Zealand in Australia 2008/09|
DateLine: 17th November 2008
The International Cricket Council has made a change to the previously announced umpire appointments for the upcoming Test series in Australia.
Due to travel difficulties, Steve Bucknor of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Umpires will not be officiating in the two-match series between Australia v New Zealand due to begin on 20 November. He will be replaced by Rudi Koertzen, also of the Emirates Elite Panel, for both Tests.
All other appointments remain as previously advised.
Appointments for the other upcoming series will be announced in due course.
Series match referee – Chris Broad
20-24 Nov – Australia v New Zealand (Test), Brisbane – Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
28 Nov-2 Dec – Australia v New Zealand (Test), Adelaide – Rudi Koertzen and Billy Doctrove
- Belize Women in Costa Rica 2019/20
- England in South Africa 2019/20
- England Women in Malaysia 2019/20
- ICC Women's Championship 2017/18 to 2020
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2021/22
- New Zealand in Australia 2019/20
- South Africa in India 2019/20
- South Asian Games Men's Cricket Competition 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019/20
- West Indies in India 2019/20
View all Current Events CLICK HERE