|Ground:||Old Trafford, Manchester|
|Player:||A Flintoff, MP Vaughan|
|Event:||Pakistan in British Isles 2006|
DateLine: 18th July 2006
England captain Andrew Flintoff's hopes of proving his fitness for the second Test against Pakistan suffered a setback on Tuesday when his return to first class cricket lasted just 10 minutes.
Flintoff, who has been dogged by an ankle injury, made just four runs before he was out edging Tyrone Henderson in Lancashire's county championship match against Kent at Canterbury.
Flintoff, who had been England captain in the absence of the injured Michael Vaughan, was forced to miss his country's recent one-day series against Sri Lanka, as well as the first Test against Pakistan at Lord's which ended in a draw on Monday.
But the all-rounder played in two Twenty20 matches recently, as well as taking part in a net session at Lord's this week.
He hopes to play in the second Test at his home ground Old Trafford on July 27.
(Article: Copyright © 2006 AFP)
- Bangladesh in India 2019/20
- Botswana Women's International Triangular Tournament 2019/20
- England in New Zealand 2019/20
- ICC Women's Championship 2017/18 to 2020
- ICC World Cup League Two 2019 to 2021/22
- India Women in West Indies 2019/20
- Pakistan in Australia 2019/20
- South Africa in India 2019/20
- Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019/20
- West Indies in India 2019/20
View all Current Events CLICK HERE