|Ground:||Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur|
|Scorecard:||Bangladesh v England|
|Player:||GP Swann, JC Tredwell, Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah|
|Event:||England in Bangladesh 2009/10|
DateLine: 20th March 2010
The second Test of the series witnessed a see-saw battle between the two sides and at the close of the day's play it was difficult to judge as to who has control of the Test match. At stumps Bangladesh was placed at 330 for the loss of 8 wickets.
Shakib won the toss and elected to bat first.
Tamim Iqbal (85, 71b, 1x6, 13x4) gave the hosts a rollicking start as he went after the visitor's bowlers from ball number. While Tamim Iqbal was blazing away at one end wickets tumbled at the other end. Mahmudullah (59, 106b, 9x4) and Shakib Al Hasan (49, 79b, 10x4) chipped in with useful scores for the hosts while for the visitors Swann and Tredwell starred with three and two wickets each respectively.
- Australia in New Zealand 2020/21
- England in India 2020/21
- England Women in New Zealand 2020/21
- ICC Women's World Cup 2020/21
- ICC World Cup Super League 2020 to 2022
- Pakistan Women in Zimbabwe 2020/21
- South Africa Women in India 2020/21
- Sri Lanka in West Indies 2020/21
- Zimbabwe in United Arab Emirates 2020/21
View all Current Events CLICK HERE